The Taj Mahal Hotel
The glorious Mughal architecture, dramatic façade of pink Dholpur sandstone, impeccable gardens and pool give it the ambience of a luxurious in-city haven. Stay in our 292 luxurious rooms and grand suites, all of which offer stunning aerial views of Delhi’s historic skyline, or at our one-of-a-kind Presidential Suite, all perfected to host dignitaries and celebrities from across the globe.Allow our legendary Golden Keys Concierge and butlers to be of service; and enjoy a host of rejuvenating experiences. Pamper yourself at the Taj spa and shop for finely curated Indian artefacts at Taj Khazana. Enjoy the pool; or sauna, Jacuzzi and steam facilities at our state-of-the-art fitness centre.
Some of the most breathtaking events are held at Taj with great decor and collaborations from the hotel staff. An iconic beauty both outside and inside, have a photo galore of sorts at their iconic locations and venues. All from lush greens to french interiors, from villas to terrace gardens- everything is available for guests to enjoy and access.
- Venue is perfect for both pre-wedding and wedding ceremonies
- In-house decorators and caterers take care of everything
- Sprawling lawns for outdoor events
- Alcohol Allowed at the Venue
- Ample Parking
- Changing Rooms AC
- Food Provided by the Venue
- Guest Parking
- Halls are Air Conditioned
- Non-Veg Allowed at the Venue
- Overnight Wedding Allowed