Taj Jai Mahal Palace
Built in 1745, the Taj Jai Mahal Palace is a stunning piece of Rajasthan’s heritage. Painstakingly restored and recently refurbished, it is now a luxury five-star Taj heritage hotel equipped with all modern-day comforts. The 94 rooms and six suites offer you unbeatable views of the city and palace gardens. Perfectly located downtown in the heart of the Pink City in Civil Lines, you are close to the main shopping areas and prime historical sites such as Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal and City Palace.
Nestled within the luxurious ambience of the palace are several experiences aimed at pampering you. Enjoy Bajot Private Dining, a truly regal and romantic dinner. Unwind with rejuvenating treatments and therapies at our spa, or centre mind and body with yoga and meditation. Beautiful halls and lawns are here to mesmerize you with their infinite decor options. Their poolside lawns give an appearance of a flailing wedding venue. The banquets are also available for meetings, conferences and pre-wedding functions.
- Stunning piece of Rajasthan’s heritage.
- Located downtown in the heart of the Pink City in Civil Lines.
- Beautiful halls and lawns are here to mesmerize you with their infinite decor options.
- A royal Grand Palace in the heart of Pink City , Jaipur, Taj Jai Mahal Palace is one of the most popular Wedding Destinations that includes best in class wedding venues. Enchanting view with eye-pleasing aesthetic arrangements let Taj Jai Mahal Palace be a fairyland for organizing your most special occasion.
- Alcohol Allowed at the Venue
- Ample Parking
- Food Provided by the Venue
- Halls are Air Conditioned
- Music Allowed Late
- Non-Veg Allowed at the Venue
- Outside Alcohol Allowed at the Venue