Shiv Niwas Palace
Built in the 20th century to entertain personal guests, the palace has stood the test of time for the guests who like royalty and enigma of the history. Beautifully crafted interiors and a serene view of the Pichola Lake, the palace creates moments and memories for its guests like no other.
The open lawns can be covered or stand open to match the hues of the skies. The decorations have no limit to creativity and the themes match the grandeur of the palace perfectly. An intimate wedding of 50 or an extravagant gala of 500, every event is made extra special because of theme decorators to chisel out a fairytale backdrop to your wedding. On the spot royal folk dances and other entertainment options are also available for guests at the weddings. The events are carved out of a unique combination of history, luxury, impressive architecture, personalized service and the finest cuisine.
- Six times the best heritage hotels (Heritage Grand category) award in India
- towering ramparts crowned with flagged turrets, sprawling balconies shielded by intricate chhatries
- luxurious rooms styled in princely splendor with stunning views of Lake Pichola, and the town spread beneath it.
- Decor Provided by the Venue
- Events Completed
- Fire Crackers Allowed
- Halls are Air Conditioned
- Year of Experience