It is the palace ground of the city palace, the courtyard area with an open-air venue for the perfect outdoor theme weddings. With landscaped lawns and a historical background of Mardana Mahal, the complex serves as an ideological setting for buffets and formal wedding dinners encompassing upto 500 guests.
The open courtyard gives substance and planning to outdoor events under the night skies and surreal hues. Hold gala dinners, musical performances, pre-wedding functions and even a small and intimate wedding in the area. The royal interiors provide the amazing customization of the venue.
- Palace Band
- 04 decorated horses with lancemen
- Standard Decoration all along the pathway leading to the venue
- Shehnai and Nagada musicians at the entrance
- Welcome with Rose buds and Gajras
- Traditional welcome drinks (Non-Alcoholic)
- Baarat Allowed
- Decor Provided by the Venue
- Fire Crackers Allowed
- Food Provided by the Venue
- Seating Arrangement