ITC Maurya – The Luxury Collection
In the verdurous enclave of Chanakyapuri, the stateliness of ITC Maurya aptly reflects the quiet dignity of its location. Situated in the diplomatic enclave of New Delhi, in close proximity to the corridors of power in the capital city, ITC Maurya has long been the favoured accommodation of Heads of State, royalty and business leaders from across the world.
One of Delhi’s most popular dining destination, the hotel houses the internationally acclaimed Bukhara for Indian North-West frontier cuisine, which has been consistently voted amongst the “Top 50 Restaurants in the World’’.
A plush, splendid hall that can seat up to 600 people, state-of-the-art conferencing options and an outdoor garden venue ideal for exclusive receptions are just some of the banqueting and business events that can be planned in New Delhi in the dignified ambience of a 5 star luxury hotel at ITC Maurya. ITC Maurya welcomes you to plan a event at its beautiful yet serene garden – from wedding to an outdoor reception or function!
- In-house decorators make the venue more stunning
- In-house caterers serve delicious food
- Multiple spaces for different functions
- Inviting ambience
- Alcohol Allowed at the Venue
- Ample Parking
- Changing Rooms AC
- Decor Provided by the Venue
- Food Provided by the Venue
- Halls are Air Conditioned
- Hawan Allowed
- Music Allowed Late
- Non-Veg Allowed at the Venue
- Outside decorators allowed