Terms & Conditions
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE Any unauthorized use of and access to the Website is void and prohibited. By accessing and using this Website, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information submitted by you is truthful and accurate; (b) you agree to maintain the accuracy of the information provided by you; (c) you are above 18 years of age; and (d) the use of the Website by you do not violate any applicable laws or regulations. 3. PLATFORM FOR TRANSACTIONShaandaar Weddingz is a marketplace to assist you to connect to vendors (“Vendor”) in respect of all the services and products offered by them for wedding functions, corporate events or any other kind of event. You agree and acknowledge that:
3.1.Shaandaar Weddingz is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between you and the Vendor;
3.2.The price and other information posted on Shaandaar Weddingz is provided on “as is” basis and is published as provided to us by the Vendor. Shaandaar Weddingz takes steps to verify the price and other information as provided by Vendors, however it shall not be responsible for any variation in the price and /or information of the products and /or services listed on the Website;
3.3.Shaandaar Weddingz does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of the availability status of products and /or services;
3.4.Any price shared over recommendation email is tentative in nature and the final price may vary on the basis of date and /or menu selected;
3.5.Shaandaar Weddingz price challenge will be applicable only on those venues which have been recommended by Shaandaar Weddingz and not otherwise;
3.6.The cancellation policy and the payment terms as listed on the Website and /or communicated through any other medium are as provided by the Vendor and Shaandaar Weddingz has no control over them;
3.7. Booking of products and /or services cannot be cancelled unless clearly specified by the vendor in their cancellation policy;
3.8. Shaandaar Weddingz does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, delivery etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Shaandaar Weddingz does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Shaandaar Weddingz accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties; and
3.9.In case there is a dispute between you and the Vendor, both the disputing parties will attempt to resolve the said dispute amicably. However, if the parties fail to resolve the said dispute, the parties will then refer the said matter to Shaandaar Weddingz for an amicable solution. You agree that Shaandaar Weddingz will make a decision at its own discretion and the said decision will be final and binding.
4.1.Criminal or tortious activity, including fraud, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
4.2.Any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to alter content etc;
4.3.Interfering with, disrupting, or creating any undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website;
4.4.Any attempt of impersonating as another person;
4.5.Any attempt of using the account, username, or password of another user, as applicable, at any time or disclosing your password, as applicable, to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account; and
4.6.Using the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
6. WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY The failure of Shaandaar Weddingz to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT The Terms and Conditions, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this Website.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION The Terms and Conditions, its performance and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled under arbitration in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a panel consisting of One (1) arbitrator to be mutually agreed between the parties. The language of the arbitration shall be English and the venue of the arbitration shall be at New Delhi, India. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, except for the enforcement of an arbitral award pursuant to this clause, if required or seeking injunctive or similar equitable relief.
9. JURISDICTION Any dispute or controversy arising out of this Agreement shall, be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Delhi.